A surprise awaits you if you have been looking for a character home, that has been restored and renovated. This elegant beauty will knock your sock off!
Fabulous Features include:
* Located on a large block of 1,161m2 (approx), the house is located at the end of a long driveway and tucked away in a tranquil, private setting.
* Surrounded by established trees and an enchanted garden, abundant bird life, fairies, and the occasional possum
* Renovated classic bathroom with exquisite antique and vintage finishes
* Renovated kitchen with scullery with abundant worktops and bench space, with an open plan into the family room with polished Jarrah floors
* Multiple living areas including a lounge room plus family room
* Numerous Lead Light windows shine and twinkle in all areas of the house & are simply a delightful spectacle to see
* External living areas include covered front veranda that is elevated and decked surrounded by trees and offers you the options of watching the world go by from the privacy of your own patio.
* French doors open out from the living room onto a private courtyard surround by fragrant bushes and trees. It is truly serene and incredibly private. This magical area feels like you have entered into wonderland and Alice is somewhere in the garden.
* 4 generous bedrooms with Jarrah floors, 10 ft ceilings and ceiling roses with chandeliers and picture rails – 2 toilets, separate laundry
* Remote double garage with wide and beautiful entry statement set far back off the highway.
* Two titles make up this block – subdivisional potential. Town gas, deep sewer, instant gas hot water
* This home was built with ALBANY bricks in 1918, some of the bricks dating back to 1912, all handpicked. The renovations and extensions were done in the 80’s and the owners managed to locate some of the last of the “Albany Bricks” before the company closed. To say this home has history is an understatement.
If you are concerned this property is on Albany Highway, do yourself a favour and put your doubts aside and view it, as you will be pleasantly surprised by the privacy and peacefulness this home has to offer.
Please follow the Link in the image folder and sit back and watch a virtual tour of the property, a mixture of video and images for your convenience. I am always available for an appointment so feel free to contact me and we will arrange a time that is convenient for you. (text or call Nicci – 0427 802 277)