This charming steel frame “Ross Squires” homestead offers those looking for a rural lifestyle opportunity to just move in. It’s all there: 4 bedroom plus office with shed on 4.8 acres, is all ready for you!
New carpets and vinyl planks in the living areas plus freshly painted walls make it feel like new!
The home is comprised of 5 rooms with the master being en-suite with walk-in robe, the remaining 4 rooms can be utilized as bedrooms and a study/nursery if needed. The main living area is open plan with the outlook over the pastures and a landscaped dam.
The ADSL phone line is connected so you can stay online if needed and there is mobile reception. The property is connected to scheme water as well as rainwater tanks (23000 litres) and are interchangeable.
The shed is the hero here and has two rooms plus a shower and toilet with its own hot water system to the shower. The powered shed is 135m2 with easy access.
* Built 2005 – steel frame and hardy flex – iron roof
* Brand new Oven/Stove (gas/electric)
* Septic system (3 tanks)
* Undercover patio with a magnificent outlook
* Close to Albany, a short drive into town
* Private and well-established property
* Well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher included, walk-in pantry
* zoning: special rural, 135m2 powered shed
* 8 min from Great Southern Grammer
* Scheme water to shed/paddocks. Rainwater and scheme to residence
* Paddocks, ideal for horses, additional chook pen and enclosed garden
* loose box for wood or feed
Call the Exclusive Agent Nicci Daniele 0427 802 277, to arrange a viewing or for more information on this great property.