This charming single level home plus loft has plenty to offer those looking for lifestyle property on 1.56 hectares (3.9 acres) with a very affordable price tag. Bring the family! If you looking for a horsey property or a life change but still want to be close to town, this home is a winner!
Built in the 90’s this home is constructed of a combination of weatherboard/cedarwood with an iron roof. A timber deck veranda completes the picture. Two bedrooms on the lower level and a loft room. The choice is yours!
- Bore feeds water tank when needed, all outside taps are linked to bore water
- Enclosed paddocks with good fencing and gates
- Work Sheds – (15m x 5m) and (8mx8m – powered)
- The kitchen has fitted dishwasher and big walk-in pantry
- Large lounge and activity room with wood fireplace
- The living area has reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Internal laundry with storage and separate toilet
- The bathroom has a shower recess plus bath and single vanity
- Solar hot water with electric booster
- Built-in robes in both bedrooms
- The boundary has good timber posts and wire fencing
- Not connected to scheme water, has septic tanks and gas bottles for cooking
- Bottle gas and internet available via wireless satellite
- Zoning: Priority Agriculture (general agriculture)
Please contact the exclusive agent Nicci Daniele 0427 802 277 to arrange a viewing at a time convenient for you.