Envied location within moments to the CBD and stunning beaches.
Set back overlooking crown land at Lake Seppings and approximately 1.3kms to Middleton Beach and 2.5kms to the city centre, this elevated parcel of land represents all that makes the Albany coastal lifestyle desirable and highly sought after.
Parks, schools, transport, hospital, ocean, stroll to the lake, historical landmarks, restaurants, cafes, entertainment, and sporting facilities all so easily accessible.
The block is cleared and amongst stunning established homes waiting for the discerning buyer to create their own masterpiece.
With so much at your fingertips, just imagine the convenient lifestyle this property could afford.
Albany’s popular schools St Joseph’s College and Spencer Park Primary School both between 1.1 and 1.3kms away. With a supermarket and other conveniences nearby to make your life easier, you will be free to spend more time with loved ones.
With so many benefits, this truly is the perfect blank canvas for you to create the home you have always desired.
* Beautiful elevated lake location
* Sought after area
* Stroll to Lake Seppings
* 1.1kms to Spencer Park Primary School
* 1.3kms to St Joseph’s College (pre kindy to high school)
* Less than a km to IGA and other specialty stores including pharmacy, fuel, butchers, bakery
* 2.4kms to the CBD
* 1.3kms to Albany Golf Club
* 1.1kms Middleton Beach, bars and cafes
* 3kms to Emu Point
* 900m to the Albany Health Campus
* 4.3kms to UWA
* 2kms to Eyre Park
* 3kms to Centennial Stadium/sporting facilities
For further information, contact Louise DAddario 0407 413 640 or email [email protected]