This well-presented property represents value and opportunity for those buyers looking for an investment or an affordable spot to call home!
This very cute 3-bedroom x 1-bathroom home sits close to the heart of Albany and about 5 minutes from our local beaches, shops and hospital.
This home would be great for a young family or a savvy investor looking for great rental returns.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE
* Renovated kitchen with a dishwasher and a gourmet 5 plate gas burner
* Beautiful rural vista from the lounge room with cosy gas fireplace
* Open plan kitchen dining area/family room and reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Renovated bathroom with spa/shower, heat lighting with neutral tones
* Build 1989 brick veneer and colour bond roof
* Three good sized bedrooms with separate laundry and toilet (two toilets)
* French doors lead out onto a huge undercover patio ideal for all-weather
* Garage has access to the house and drive through to back yard, great for trailers and easy access to the back yard
* The block size is very generous at 842m2 with a good-sized back yard and is fully enclosed
* Chook pen and established fruit trees with plenty of space to plant veggies!
* The driveway allows for entry and exit so no reversing onto Ulster Road
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO: To avoid disappointment call Nicci to view.
To make an appointment to view this property please call the exclusive agent Nicci Daniele: 0427 802 277