Built in the awesome eighties this brick and tile is one of those sought after builds, due to their sturdy frame and good workmanship! The spacious rooms are characteristic of that era and all bedrooms have built in cupboards (wall to wall) it is also located in a no through road which contributes to the privacy and sought after location in an established area.
There are so many added features, see below:
* The block size is 765m2 and is elevated with spectacular rural views.
* Modern open plan kitchen with plenty of cupboards, ample benchtops, fitted dishwasher, and recess for a large double door fridge. The dining area off the kitchen would easily accommodate a 12 seater dining room table. Ideal for entertaining with sliding doors opening onto a concrete slabbed deck, where once again you are amazed by the panoramic rural treat in front of you.
* A separate lounge room with reverse cycle air con will accommodate a lounge room and dining or study area it is very spacious.
* Upstairs bedrooms: Three large bedrooms with wall to wall built in cupboards plus a spacious bathroom with shower and bath for those who like to soak away the stresses of the day.
* (Bonus) Downstairs has a separate entrance with a large bedroom with built in cupboards, with a compact, neat open plan kitchen and small lounge room, with access to a storeroom. It also has its own laundry plus bathroom with a bath, shower and toilet.
* Hot water system is gas instant, deep sewer, gas bottles, brick construction with tile roof
* Single garage or shed and plenty of parking and the potential to build a shed or more garaging is indeed a possibility.
Nicci Daniele is the exclusive agent for this listing, please get in touch to arrange a viewing that is convenient for you and fits in with your schedule. She will provide you with all the relevant information and answer any questions you may have relating to the property and the location. Nicci is happy to communicate via text, call or email whichever you feel comfortable with.
0427802277 – [email protected]